Beverly, MA 01915
(978) 236 1000 (voice)
(978) 236 1197 (fax)
Email: framsay at castelhq.com

|         |           Nathan Meyers    |
|         |           <nmeyers at javalinu|
|         |           x.net>           |
|         |           discuss-admin at blu|
|         |           .org             |
|         |           05/02/2003 09:53 |
  |       To:       FRamsay at castelhq.com                                                                                         |
  |       cc:       discuss at blu.org                                                                                              |
  |       Subject:  Re: socket closing question                                                                                  |

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 09:45:26AM -0400, FRamsay at castelhq.com wrote:

> When a socket closes, is there a way to determine if it closed locally or
> remotely?

What do you mean by "closed locally"? That your own application closed it?

Nathan Meyers
nmeyers at javalinux.net