Comcast and cable modems

There isn't an issue, what he was saying is 'are they replacing the standard cable modem with a USB cable modem'.  When I was in Michigan visiting family I noticed that they all had new 'comcast dialup software' for their cablemodems, which worried me, but my mom had bought her own cable modem, and was using that.  So I would say ' dont worry too much' if they try to stick that USB crap on us, we can just get our own cablemodem.  The dialup software is probably just PPPoE stuff, which the linksys supports.

-miah