Comcast Modem upgrade

For the archives....

I just recently installed cable access through comcast for use with an OpenBSD firewall. I put my obsd external nic in an old windows box i had, went through their account activation bullshit. Took the card out and put it in my obsd box, set that nic to dhcp. Works fine.

To bad speakeasy wasn't available in my area. Stupid isp, windows only crap ass "isp" telling you want to do with your connection, mother....