adding language support to red hat?

Quick question: we need support for other languages in an installation
of red hat 9.0, and it appears to have been installed with only
English.  The manual says that if you pick only one language during
the install process it doesn't set up multi-language support.  Does
anyone know how to add other languages to our already running image?

thanks for any tips,
grg