perl breakpoints

Brian Medley <bpm-list-blu at 4321.tv> writes:

> That's cool...However, there are a few things.  First, it seems I wouldn't
> be able to put breakpoints in the installed libraries (unless I was root or
> somesuch).  And, once inside the debugger I don't see a way to disable the
> breakpoint - is there one?

All of these are valid points.  I assumed you were debugging your own
code/could easily modify the files you were trying to debug.

So, my answer to your question is this:  if you really need to do
this, then the way that you are doing this is just fine, and I
wouldn't expect that it would break anytime.  %DB::postponed is an
established interface to the debugger; you can use it if you need to.

Regards,

--kevin

PS  I don't see a way to disable a breakpoint under the Perl debugger,
    either.

--
Kevin D. Clark / Cetacean Networks / Portsmouth, N.H. (USA)
cetaceannetworks.com!kclark (GnuPG ID: B280F24E)