MS Office intro; Office 2003 for $20

Bob Keyes wrote:

> OK, why should we be interested in shoddy software that we can't run
> anyhow? I suppose twenty bux is a good discount off the normal price, but
> I'd value not having to sit through some seminar and be brainwashed.

There are a number of people on the list who are IT professionals, and
like it or not, they are likely to need to be familiar with Microsoft
software. Mentioning the availability of this inexpensive way to acquire
it might well be of interest to some, and they can judge whether or not
the time cost (having to attend a Microsoft seminar) outweighs the
dollar savings. Obviously, the deal isn't worthwhile for you.