Installfest has been /.'d

> can Knoppix be used as a 'triage distro'? If your system
> doesn't boot from Knoppix, its probably not going to work.
> Or the Suse live eval CD?

If Knoppix or SuSE Live Eval works, then you have proof that
it is possible to run Linux on the machine. On the other hand,
if it does not work it does not mean it is not possible.

SuSE live eval, and even the full SuSE 8.1 install did not work
on my desktop, but I use RedHat 9 and Knoppix on the same machine
without problem.