Need some email/colo service -- recommedations?

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen of the group --

 I am involved in a brand new startup, and one of my tasks is to
recommend an ISP and email solution.  I've never done this before, so
please bear with me -- there's probly a term of art that I don't know
that describes exactly what I want -- but it's an art I'm not skilled
in (sorry, too much talking to patent lawyers) Anyway,

We are 6 people.  We need

ISP -- connection to internet.
Email
Storage for offsite backup.  40 gigs would last a long time.
Maybe space for a web site.

Ideally, I'm looking for all this in one package -- an ISP who will
lease us a relatively small machine, at his site, with eg a 40 G
drive, who will provide and administer a few email accounts.
Locally, we'd use a web-based or POP interface (Outlook Express? <gag cough>)

We have a couple linux people but most of the group is used to MS.

I understand the ISP provider and the other services can be separated
but the fewer people to deal with, the better so my first choice is to combine them.

My goal is to not have to concern myself with this stuff --
that the ISP or co-lo provider manages the system.  I'll have plenty
else to do.

I would love to hear your recommendations.

                Thanks,
                     Steve Horne
                           Senior Scientist
                                  Energetiq, Inc