[blu] Asterisk Hardware

Yes, I have. :)

I haven't used an actual FXO card yet (PSTN <-> Computer), my setup is all
VoIP, but my friend has, and he says it works fine.

Ethernet Cards work fine for SIP, all the configuration needs is an IP
address. Although, if you can get away with it, I prefer IAX, it's just
less of a hassle IMHO.

Asterisk is incredibly cool and infinitely tweakable. I'm considering
buying an IAXy for work and hooking it into my 2nd line on my phone.
I like just being able to plug anywhere and be reachable via phone.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

				~Ben

--
/"\  Ben Jackson
\ /  bbj <at> innismir.net - http://www.innismir.net/