Quick question on CVS

I currently have a development project where all the sources are in my home
directory at the customer site. Each source directory has a CVS
subdirectory with the appropriate data files (Entries, Repository, Root,
Tag, Template), but I do not have access to the customer's repository, and
they simply want me to set up a local repository in my home directory.
The Root file contains a pointer to the pserver containing the customer's
repository. (My preference would have the company set up a branch that I
could checkin and out so that when we are complete, the changes would
already be on their repositor, but that is not going to happen).

In this case, only my userid will be used to access any of the files (and
possibly one other userid which is the company CTO).

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group