Software Freedom Day 09/10/05

Benj. Mako Hill wrote:
> <quote who="David Kramer" date="Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 01:24:27PM -0400">
>>Excellent!  I could put together a Software Freedom Day/BLU flyer.  I think
>>your idea of Harvard Square is a better choice than Downtown Crossing or
>>Park Street, because it will see more traffic on a Saturday.
>
> It's also better because it's a short walk from my apartment where the
> I, and the CDs, will be coming from. :)
>
>>I'm glad you have the CDs, and I can make up the flyers, but it wasn't
>>clear to me whether you were volunteering to help go out there and
>>distribute them.  Are you?
>
> Yes.

Way cool.

I'm thinking about the flyer.  Even if I did the flyer tonight, and got them
printed up at Staples (the only thing between here and work), and mailed
them off to you, it would cost quite a lot to get them to you on time.

If I were to produce a master in OpenOffice, would you be willing to
reproduce it on your end, and we would reimburse you at the next meeting, or
mail you a check?

Or would someone closer to him who could deliver it be willing to reproduce it?