Does anyone have a contact at Comcast Tech Support

Thanks for reading this.

I received the email shown at
http://bill_horne.home.comcast.net/spam.html from Comcast yesterday: an
identical email was sent to each of the accounts I have on Comcast,
saying that they traced spam to my IP address.

Unfortuneately, trying to get more information out of Comcast's call
takers is like being pecked to death by ducks, so please tell me if you
will introduce me to someone in Comcast who actually knows what they're
talking about.

TIA.

Bill Horne

--