possible hacking?

Kent Borg writes:
-+---------------
 | <snip>
 | Next possibility (and less likely) is the keyboard itself might have a
 | recorder in it.  I suppose someone sells such keyboards, or maybe one
 | could hack one pretty easily.  Look for oddities in the keyboard.

http://www.keyghost.com/

<commercial>
The way we deal with it is symptomatic; we block
outbound HTTP requests except from registered
programs in the standard build; at some level,
who cares if you have a logger if it is mute?
("What good is a phone call if you cannot speak?"
quoth Agent Smith.)  There's more to it than
that, of course.  "We" == verdasys.com.
</commercial>

--dan