Debian "certification" Re: Any comment for RHCE?

Bill Horne wrote:
> You'd do better to "apprentice" yourself to a Linux/Unix guru who's in
> the business already: so many jobs are found through word-of-mouth that
> it's the best way to get the contacts you'll need.

Being an international PhD student (at sociology) I don't know personally
many local gurus :-). But you are probably correct -- networking is the
most efficient way of getting anything
<http://scholar.google.com/url?sa=U&q=http://mzs.sowi.uni-goettingen.de/lehre/seminarordner/ss02/sozial/swtppt.pdf>

Best,

Mat?j

Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big
words?
      -- Ernest Hemingway
         (about William Faulkner)