The Great Material Continuum

David's Post brought up an interesting topic. I am reminded of Star Trek
Deep Space Nine, "The Great Material Continuum." We are all islands with
too much of some things and not enough of other things.

So, in the spirit of the great Thomas Edison, "To invent, you need a good
imagination and a pile of junk."

Here is a partial list of some junk that I am willing to part with for
free or cheap:

(2) Digital Shark ARM32 thin client machines
Modem cards (a few)
3com 3C905 cards (a bunch)
video cards (IAS, VLB, PCI, AGP)
Sound Cards (ISA and PCI)
(2) Promise Ultra33 IDE PCI card
(1) Silicon Image Ultra66 IDE PCI card
Adaptec 1542CF ISA SCSI card
Adaptec AHA-2940UW PCI SCSI
Some hard disk drives, floppy drives,
15" and 17" monitors (tube)
19" (tube) monitor
19" panasonic color television (OLD! rotary dial NOT cable ready)
keyboards
mice
some old ram simms and dimms
I have a ton of old IC chips too, linear and digital.