[Fwd: fedora project is hiring]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: fedora project is hiring
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:43:12 -0500 (EST)
From: Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com>
To: fedora-announce-list at redhat.com

As of today, Red Hat has an open position within the Fedora Project.

http://redhat.hrdpt.com/cgi-bin/a/highlightjob.cgi?jobid=1810

The job is for a Fedora Infrastructure leader. No point in writing more
here, since I wrote the job description that you'll read if you click the
link above.

There is no location restriction on this job. It can be performed from Red
Hat's headquarters in Raleigh NC, from our Westford MA office, or from a
remote location, as long as the person is willing to travel to Raleigh,
Westford, or various data centers as needed.

Hiring regulations *require* that anyone who is interested submit their
resume through the online application process. However, if you would *in
addition* send an email to me as well, that certainly wouldn't be a bad
thing.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack