Greetings (Attending Blu Mtg / spam & root-kits)

Ben Eisenbraun wrote:
> garulbricht7 at netscape.net wrote:

You're right..... BUT I'll add that it's still good advice, if for no
other reason than to avoid triggering people's internal spam filters. I
once had a co-worker who regularly forwarded information he found
provocative with subject lines like, "Can You Believe This????". I had
to open the mail to find out whether the subject of his excitement was
Microsoft, global warming, local zoning policies, or a stupid pet
trick... that got very old. So, spam filters aside, when I see a
"Greetings!" email from a name I don't recognize - or any similarly
vague subject line - it's likely not to be opened.

Nathan

> -b

believed to be clean.