IIC Internet Virtual servers

On 4/11/07, James Kramer <kramerjm at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll need to read more about this.  Thanks for the info.  Do you think
> that I can run Apache, zope and plone on it

>From the link I sent...

<snip>
Completely Controlled
You have complete control of your instances. You have root access to
each one, and you can interact with them as you would any machine.
Each instance predictably provides the equivalent of a system with a
1.7Ghz x86 processor, 1.75GB of RAM, 160GB of local disk, and 250Mb/s
of network bandwidth.
</snip>
--
Kristian Hermansen