Location for this month's BLU meeting - MIT E51-315

I just got the room assignment for this month's BLU meeting.
We're back in E51-315, which is a lot roomier than the
one we've been in the past few months.

That's Wednesday, June 20, in E51-315. Brian Delacey is giving
a presentation on Ruby on Rails.

Some of us old-timers may remember Brian from the old Boston
Computer Society's Macintosh user group. The BCS was started
in 1977, and closed down in 1996. Our Linux group used to be
part of BCS.

IM: jabr-iMZfmuK6BGBxLiRVyXs8+g at public.gmane.org / abreauj at AIM / abreauj at Yahoo / zusa_it_mgr at Skype
Email jabr-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9

believed to be clean.