The Boston Plone July Meetup (sprint wrap up and Plone 3 demo)

The Boston Plone July Meetup

     What: The Boston Plone July Meetup
     When: Thu, August 2, 2007 at 7pm
    Where: Christian Science Center, 1 Norway St. Boston, MA 02115
      Map: http://tinyurl.com/2jonp9 [googlemap]
     RSVP: http://plone.meetup.com/1/calendar/5915243/

Agenda: Nate - plone4artists sprint wrapup and Plone 3.0 demo. Sally -
p4aploneimages lightning talk. Sid - demo the p4aplonevideo product.

Read more about the sprint, view our flickr photos, and see links to
press coverage at our openpans.org project page. We had over 20
participants (2 from Europe!):
http://www.openplans.org/projects/plone4artists-sprint

For more info about Plone 3.0 check the release notes:
http://plone.org/products/plone/features/3.0/new/

Or Jon Stahl's excellent blog post:
http://blogs.onenw.org/jon/archives/2007/07/16/8-really-cool-things-abou
t-plone-3/

Location: http://tinyurl.com/2jonp9 [googlemap]. Please note that while
the official location of the church is 1 Norway Street, the meetup
entrance is in the center of the long building next to the reflecting
pool in the Christian Science Church Park and is closer to Huntington
Ave.

Directions: If coming by T, take the green line to the Symphony stop.
Hynes Convention Center is also very close, as is Mass Ave (Orange
line). Metered street parking on Mass Ave is available but usually
pretty tight. An underground parking garage is also available. It costs
$5. Let the parking attendant know that you are here for the Plone
Meetup hosted by Russ Danner. Call me on my cell (781-254-3422) if you
have trouble.

For more information about the group, see our website:
http://www.bostonplone.org/.

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society