VMWare again

I think the flexibility to create VMs locally, take snapshots and modify VM
configurations is generally worth the added resources that Server requires.

To minimize the performance impact, I have a couple of batch files on my
Windows hosts that run VMWare- one to start all the necessary services and
another to stop them.  Unless the machine will always be running a VM, I
change the VM services to "manual" instead of automatic start and just
launch them when needed.

Maybe the XenSource folks will have a better answer for you on Wednesday-

Jack

believed to be clean.