Re: November BLU Installfest - comments?

 When last we discussed this, Bill suggested early November for the
next BLU Installfest, but preferably not November 3. How does everyone
feel about November 10?

Alternately, since the Saturday after Thanksgiving is a problem for some,
how about Saturday, December 1?