Contract Linux admin position

 I am passing this along for a friend of mine who needs a temporary Linux
administrator.  The position is in North Kingstown, RI and details are
below.
If you are interested, please contact Paul directly.

Jack

All:

If you are experienced in administering Linux systems (preferably
Debian/Gentoo) I have a temporary contract available which includes the
following tasks:

* Configure John the ripper to check passwords weekly on all systems and
notify administrators when a weak password is found
* Configure a new server to be the backup DNS server and serve external
zones in addition to providing lookups.
* Move all web services from the old Apache server to a new Apache server
* Migrate the RANCID configuration from old server to new server
* Install and configure Debian OS on new servers and deploy
* Configure Nagios on on new server
* Configure Syslog on new server, including proper log rotation.
* Configure new server to replace old server as the primary external DNS
server
* Configure new server to be the secondary DNS server and replace old server
* Change the configuration on new server to not use split DNS
* Migrate users from the Jabber server on on old server to the Jabber
server on new server
* Configure new server to be secondary DNS server which serves all
external domains.
* Configure new server to be provide DNS lookups to members and other
servers
* Configure new server to be an NTP servers for other servers and members
* Configure ILO to send SNMP traps to Solarwinds
* Update server table with "Production Date" and "Warranty Expiration Date
* Update server table with Serial numbers for all servers
* Configure UPSs for logging, change passwords on web interface, setup
with Solar winds

If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please email
paul_AT_oshean.org (Thats me, at my day job :)  I need someone who can
start ASAP, and possibly contract until the end of the year.

Thank You,

Paul

believed to be clean.