Re: Steal this film 2

 Kind of related...

[quote]
Yorke said the same thing in a widely-quoted recent interview with David
Byrne. His advice to young artists in that piece was, "Don't sign a huge
record contract that strips you of all your digital rights, so that when
you do sell something on iTunes you get absolutely zero. That would be
the first priority." He went on to say that selling the new album, In
Rainbows, directly to fans made the band more money from digital
distribution than "all the other Radiohead albums put together, forever."
[/quote]

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080102-radiohead-artists-often-screwed-by-digital-downloads.html

 > Scott said:
> How about a web server with a hyperlink?

Oh hell my bandwidth is saturated right now.  No hyperlink from me at
the moment.  I'm downloading a 94.6GB torrent right now.  Cause it's
there.  Interestingly this caused major problems on an external USB
drive when allocating space but no problems on my internal drive.

- Eric C.
Did you drop 40k to fill up your iPod?

believed to be clean.