(Another) Linux systems-eng position available

 The recruiting ad someone posted reminded me that I should post the same...

Our company has an opening for a Linux/network systems engineer with 4-8 years
experience in data center management.  You will play a central role at our
Kendall Square (Cambridge) headquarters scaling up data centers for the
world's most successful gay dating service, manhunt.net, which currently
serves over 1.3 million members throughout the world (with a focus on the US
and Latin America).

The primary focus will be defining, improving and scaling systems- and
release-management procedures.  We also need to implement a network redesign
on our Foundry and Cisco gear.

Seeking strong skills/experience in scripting (shell, perl, php, python) and
general Linux administration (LAMP platform, etc).

You should be able to demonstrate at least 3 or 4 examples of major projects
you've spearheaded and deployed, with measurements of your success, in the
following or related areas: LAN deployment, business continuity
(backup/disaster recovery), database performance tuning, storage systems,
Apache performance, systems monitoring.

Send your resume to me at my work address, [hidden email].  This
position reports directly to me and I'm not (yet) ready to speak with
recruiters:  email me if you want the job for yourself, please.  Please draft
the resume to describe (using numbers to back up assertions) the results of
projects along with your role in deploying them rather than giving me lists of
responsibilities.

When I started with the company, I thought it'd turn out to be just a
short-term contract for yet another website.  It's turned out to be quite a
challenge, you'll be doing some cutting-edge work.

-rich
Online Buddies, Inc.

believed to be clean.