Re: When will Verizon FIOS be coming to [YOUR TOWN NAME HERE]?

 "Ben Holland" <[hidden email]> writes:

> Somerville is out because they don't think there will be enough people who can
> spend that kinda money to get it. Cambridge has it as a test. It's wicked

Huh?  You think Somerville is full of poverty-line people?  That's
pretty offensive to say the least!  Sure, it's not Wellesley, but
there are plenty of high tech people.  I know many many MIT grads who
settled in Somerville instead of Cambridge because it's less expensive
(and somewhat less draconian).

Also, Somerville is so dense that Vz could get their most bang for
the buck.

-derek

       [hidden email]                        PGP key available

believed to be clean.