Re: Mini USB hard drive

 GMail seems to have messed with my links!

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Kristian Erik Hermansen
<[hidden email]> wrote:
>  Cool tip!  Also, for those of you who loathe ebay, you can also get
>  this type of stuff on Newegg :-)

USB 2.0 Powered 2.5" ATA enclosure w/ carrying case ($10):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817155704

80GB 2.5" ATA drive ($60):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148128

>  How about if you want SATA?

USB 2.0 Powered 2.5" SATA enclosure w/ carrying case ($15):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817193034

250GB 2.5" SATA drive ($135):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136123