Architect (LAMP/LAPP) Job Opportunity in Needham, MA

 Our client, a young and profitable financial services company, is looking
for an exceptional Systems Architect and hands-on Developer for their
Newton, MA office.  This role is very high impact and high visibility; as
you will be joining their current five person development team.  The role is
a mix of tactical and strategic work.  They do need someone with functional
specification experience, however are willing to train on the architectural
skills.  The Architect will help plan the design from infancy. If solving
challenging issues (algorithms and scalability) is what you do; this is the
job for you.

Follows is the job description.  If you are interested in learning more,
please email me a copy of your resume, a few good times you are free to
speak and a number at which you can be reached.  I will confirm back with
you.

If you are not interested in connecting at this time, please feel free to
pass these details along to friends/colleagues.

I look forward to connecting!
Courtney

______________________________________

Courtney Homer | CareerEncore, LLC

(617) 242-4443     |  <mailto:[hidden email]>
[hidden email]

Job List

Job ID:

Job-1355 - Architect (LAMP/LAPP)

Systems Architect and hands-on Developer with at least 10 years experience
designing systems and automating workflows. 5 or more years of experience
designing relational databases, experience with PostgreSQL a plus. Must be
proficient with Apache and managing Linux servers. Must be a fast learner
with experience developing web applications. Must have read at least one
book or taken one course focused on usability. Experience with PHP desired,
preferably in formal LAMP/LAPP environments. Must have experience and be
proficient at writing specifications and documenting system behavior for
internal use. (Writing samples will be requested.)

Salary:  Competitive    Location: Newton, MA

Go <>  to Top

Respond <mailto:[hidden email]?Subject=Response_to_Job%2D1355>  to
this Job by eMail    Respond
<http://www.cBizSoft.com/CBOUtils/CProfile.asp?EMailTo=chomer@...
om&amp;SubmitToJob=Job-1355,Architect%20(LAMP/LAPP)>  to this Job by Web Form

Courtney Homer | CareerEncore, LLC

(617) 242-4443     | [hidden email]

believed to be clean.