Linux System Admin recommendations?

 We are a small local company that is trying to do something different. We have chosen open source technologies in building our ideas. As the company has become more successful we need help supporting them. We are looking for a team of folks who are passionate about technology and know open source to provide thoughtful, reliable system administration services for our linux os systems.

We have made some bad choices in the past, and as a result received service that has hurt us. We don't know where to look for guidance in choosing, and We are hoping the user group can recommend some good folks who will be there when we need them with depth of knowledge and guidance for performing routine maintenance as well as emergency support when we need it. Your recommendations would truly mean a lot to us.   Mercader