Re: Need subversion help

 All,

Still have problem and need help. I did try many way
and google and was unable to solve it.

1. I tried to import and got the permission denied
error:
Can't create directory
/svntest/db/transactions/0-1.txn  : Permission denied.
The permission on svntest folder is set as 777 and
still get the error.

2. Web access I edited httpd.conf
<Location /svntest>
        DAV svn