Re: Xen Kernel NVidia and power save

 On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 15:32 -0400, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> Thanks Jarod,
> I have Centos 5.2 which is the RHEL 5.2 kernel.

Yep, that'd have the rudimentary freq scaling support then. Notably
*not* supported are Rev F (cpu family 15 in /proc/cpuinfo) AMD
processors, due to serious issues with clock stability. You don't happen
to be running on one of those, do you?

I don't recall what does and doesn't work on the Intel side. Pretty sure
anything core duo or core 2 duo, or derivative xeon processors should
work, but earlier xeon procs... Dunno.

--jarod