FOSS Gaming Survey - Any help is appreciated

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. =) I'm looking for some input and help on
my forthcoming FOSS Gaming presentation at SCALE.  With that goal in
mind I am running a survey to gather the perceptions of the community on
the status/opinion of FOSS gaming. Respondents will be entered to win a
$50 Amazon gift certificate and select a Open Source gaming project of
their choice to receive a $100 donation.

Soooo.... If you are a gamer, I am looking for your feedback with a
short 10 minute survey.  It is my hope that the survey results help
reflect and constructively improve the state of Open Source gaming.  The
survey is not commercial in nature and the information will NOT be used
for any other purpose other than solidifying community perceptions.

FOSS Gaming Survey -
http://www.evolutionaryit.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=72676〈=en

NOTE: The insights of this survey will be detailed in my presentation on
FOSS games at the Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE) as well as
archived online. For further details see the SCALE website:
http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/

Thanks and have a great day,
Joseph Guarino
Evolutionary IT - Best Practice IT(tm)