Do we want to organize something at Barcamp?

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 3:07 PM, John Abreau <jabr-iwcNaMm7aMIiq3RsQ1AnAw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Of course, it would be nice if our presence there were more than just
> a table and a couple volunteers to say "Hi! We exist!".
> At our Linux Expo booth in 2006, we had a volunteer showing off a ...
> project. ?If we can find a couple interesting projects to demo at BarCamp,
> that would be great.
> Who's working on something interesting they'd like to demonstrate at BarCamp?

There are a few of us doing some stuff with OpenStreetMap, Christopher
is de facto local leader.

Federico is building a cheap and very compact Linux NAS appliance by
hacking WD Mybook 2 (with Perl!), and is presenting to Boston.PM on
that this coming Tuesday. http://boston.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi (same
MIT E51 location)

--
Bill