How much do I charge my friend/small business for my IT services?

If you are going to do it as part of the current business, I would expect
you to cover expenses.

To fairly price it as an 'outsider', you might consider getting 3 bids, and
pricing your services
similarly.

I still stand by my initial post as covering many of the things you need to
consider, and is
not comprehensive

In our current society, the only price that matters is the one that can be
agreed upon by a
'willing buyer' and a 'willing seller'.  The concept is that in this way
'everyone wins',