Whack-On-Lan

The BLU uses a DLI Ethernet controller listed below for under $300.
http://www.softwareandstuff.com/TOL10273.html

Currently we only have 2 systems hooked up to it because this uses a=20
PS/2 Mouse, Keyboard I had to buy an adaptor for the third system, and=20
I'm waiting for JABR to install the adaptor for the 3rd system. So far=20
we have not had any issues with this.  But, I think just about any PDU=20
should handle your case. The best case would be a KVM over IP since a=20
system crash could be recoverable with a KVM and not by other remote=20
methods. Let's say you had a power failure, and the system needed to run =

fsck manually. A KVM would give you console access, and you could=20
accomplish this where a standard PDU would not. In the case of the BLU=20
stuff, it is only 35 miles from me, but is only 1 mile away from JABR's=20
commute so if we need hands on, we can call One Communications, JABR=20
could stop by on his way in our out, or I could make the trip.