slashdot

Does anyone know how to print slashdot expanded headlines so that you can
take the print with you to read on the T?  Are they trying to make it
impossible to do this.  If I try to print the website directly using firefox
the print uses a really big font.  I do not know how to adjust firefox to
compensate without screwing up every other website.  If I try to print out
the rss feed, the same thing happens.  I was using yahoo pipes to aggregate
a feed Slashdot and then using yahoo alert to email it to me.  That worked
great but stop working a few weeks ago.  I then used Google Reader with a
neat script from userscripts.org called "google reader print button"  This
lets you aggregate your rss feeds in google reader and then print out the
total aggregation.  It works for every rss feed that I tried except Slashdot
which has a huge space at the end of each expanded headline and will waste a
ton of paper to print the list.  I may try sitescooper again.  It use to
work for my Palm.  I like reading Slashdot but I don't have time to visit
their website to read the articles.  I emailed Slasdot several times an
asked the same question.  They never responded.  I must really like abuse.