any FULLY open source wireless routers out there?

I've been thinking about replacing my Linksys WRT54G wireless router
and was wondering if there are any products in this space which are
fully open source. By this, I mean they don't have any binary drivers
linked into their kernel.  Even better would be no binary only
firmware as well.  Best would be if the hardware vendor actively
encouraged replacement firmware (forums or a wiki for people to their
hacks).  All this in an integrated package that I don't have to
assemble myself.  (i.e. I don't want to plug a USB wireless dongle
into a Shivaplug.)  Does a product/vendor exist in this space?

Thanks,
Bill Bogstad

P.S. In case it isn't obvious, I'm aware of the various after-market
firmwares for some of the products out there.  My impression is that
they receive little encouragement
from any of the hardware vendors and many of them depend on binary
blobs (kernel drivers/firmwares) which can make it
difficult/impossible to upgrade to the latest OS kernels.