WD MyBook II questions

On 07/22/2009 09:57 AM, Jarod Wilson wrote:
> RAID{non-0} for a swap partition has a bit of merit. Lose a disk (or =20
> disks), and your system doesn't go belly-up because stuff that was =20
> swapped out can't be retrieved anymore.
>  =20
Thanks to Bill Bogstad and Richard Pieri. I never would have considered
this. I would hope that the MyBookII should not really need swap in
normal operation, but the MyBookII does have limited memory and could
get loaded up. In our case we are only using it for backup purposes.

BTW: Just a general question, does the MyBookII come with perl installed
or do I need to install the package (when I get it back from WD).

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846