UML editors

I've been asked at work to redraw a number of UML charts where the UML
sources are long gone or were never provided to us in the first place.
There are dozens of UML editors out there. In the past I've used Eclipse
and a couple of others.

What I am looking for is a decent, low overhead UML editor that I can
install on RHEL 5.2 (X86_64 and IA64) as well as Windows so I can share
the UML with others on my team. Basically, my experience with Eclipse is
that it is slow and a resource hog. I've also used Umbrello, but I don't
think that is usable under Windows. I'd also like to be able to import
the diagrams into OpenOffice.

Also note that my Linux workstation happens to be an IA64 box so if it
cannot be installed on the IA64 box, I can do tunnel it from one of my
X86_64 boxes on the LAN. I do that with xemacs because I compile from it.=

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846