cache dns

All,

I am new to BIND. I would like to make it works as a cache server. The details of my named.conf is shown below. What else is to be configured or modify in this named.conf?

// Red Hat BIND Configuration Tool
//
// Default initial "Caching Only" name server configuration
//

options {
        directory "/var/named";
        dump-file "/var/named/data/cache_dump.db";
        statistics-file "/var/named/data/named_stats.txt";
forward first;
forwarders {
4.4.4.4; (ISP primary DNS)
5.5.5.5; (ISP secondary DNS)