[Position-available] Full-time position available: Application Operations Administrator - Waltham, MA

/*Full Disclosure: I work for this company as a Database Administrator,
not a recruiter, however I am paid a referral bonus if someone I refer
is hired. Constant Contact do not publish salary ranges ahead of time.

You can call me at 781.370.8610 if you have more questions.

The link for this posting is

http://www.constantcontact.com/about-constant-contact/careers/app-ops-admin.jsp
 [1]
and on it there is a button for online application.

 -=BELDON

*/ --=== Posting begins

Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses, associations, and
nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Launched in
1998, Constant Contact(R) champions the needs of small organizations and
provides them with an easy and affordable way to build successful, lasting
customer relationships. Constant Contact's leading email marketing and
survey products--supported by our expert personal coaching and
service--help all types of small businesses and organizations create
professional-looking email newsletters and insightful online surveys, and
begin a dialogue with their customers. Today, more than 300,000 customers
worldwide trust Constant Contact to help them connect with their audience.

Headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with an additional office in Loveland,
Colo., Constant Contact was named Massachusetts Technology Leadership
Council "Company of the Year" in 2008 and is ranked as the 14th fastest
growing company on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for New England list.

As a result of our continued growth and the success of our business model
we are searching for an Application Server administrator. The administrator
will provide in-depth technical support for our server installations and
will ensure that all our applications are performing optimally.

ACTIONS AND RESULTS:

 	* Install and Configure J2EE application servers as well as other third
party software integrations.
 	* Play a key role as a member of the Software Release Implementation
team.
 	* Determine application server monitoring requirements and thresholds.
 	* Proactively monitor the health of the application environment as it
relates to our Software as a Service (SaaS).
 	* Optimize, tune, and troubleshoot application servers and related
applications.
 	* Commitment to deadlines and willingness to meet the needs of a 24x7
environment.

SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:

REQUIRED:

 	* Service oriented team player with the ability to prioritize and
multi-task.
 	* 5+ years of application server management experience.
 	* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
 	* A basic understanding of Linux (RHEL / CENTOS) administration.
 	* Strong skills in diagnosing performance issues within a application
server environment.

PREFERRED SKILLS:

 	* Familiarity with shell programming on Linux, Solaris and Windows
 	* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
 	* Strong self-motivation
 	* Familiarity with Java, Servlets, and JSP
 	* Experience with relational databases (Oracle, DB2)

Links:
------
[1]
http://www.constantcontact.com/about-constant-contact/careers/senior-systems-administrator.jsp
[plaintext a dialogue with their customers. Today, more than 300,000 customers]