Time Change on Fedora 10

    >> I use NTP to set the time on my computer and in the past the
    >> time change has been automatic for switching from daylight
    >> savings time. Today that did not occur. I get the tzdata
    >> updates including yesterdays.

Not too long ago I woke up on the daylight savings change day and it
hadn't changed because it turned out my time zone was set to the one
in Indiana that doesn't change.  I'm not sure how that happened -- I'm
sure I didn't do it, and it would be an odd default to pick.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

I suppose it can be said I'm an absent-minded driver.  It's true that
I've driven through a number of red lights on occasion, but on the
other hand I've stopped at a lot of green ones but never gotten credit
for it.

Glenn Gould, quoted in "A Romance on Three Legs" by Katie Hafner