Setting IDE Bus speed during boot

Actually the idebus parameter doesn't change the PCI bus speed, it set
the bus speed in the calculations for how many bus cycles to wait for
various operations in Programmed I/O (PIO).  If you change a bus clock
that your chipset uses to set the PCI bus clock, you should set idebus.

For instance, if you change the system clock from 200 MHz to 220, you
should divide 220 by 6 (200/33 ~= 6) and round up, using idebus=37.

	Jerry Natowitz
	j.natowitz (at) rcn.com
	Owner of Unix port 1572 (chip-lm), as found by Google
	and returned to the IANA 2009/12/15