Flame War [going far OT to economic analysis]

hey

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Derek Martin <invalid-yPs96gJSFQo51KKgMmcfiw at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> As for your comments about the free market, yeah, I already commented
> on that too. ?I'm all in favor of the free market, so long as the
> folks participating in it think like I do.

yeah- just throwing my 2 pints of gasoline on:
the "free" market is a misnomer. it's a bully market. and the biggest
bully wins! [the winning condition is to get the most money]

look at NAFTA- who's more free? the government of Mexico, of US, of
Canada ... what about the workers at a manquiladora in ciudad ju?rez
... what about you ... what about the corporate board of monsanto?

"free trade" like "free market" is only a propaganda label. the
economic reality is much different ...

--
\js  :-P