[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: IPv6 deployment?
- From: bogstad-e+AXbWqSrlAAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org (Bill Bogstad)
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:18:47 -0400
- In-reply-to: <o2wf323b5931004201010wf5003e55rd9db618a79b3634-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 1:10 PM, John Abreau <jabr-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org> wrote: > I'd like to begin deploying IPv6 on the BLU.ORG servers. They will need > to transparently handle both IPv4 and IPv6, at least until some distant > future time when IPv4 goes away. I suspect both will probably have to > work in parallel for a while. > > Has anyone else deployed IPv6 yet? ?Is there a decent HOWTO that > shows how to deploy it for a network of CentOS servers? I asked about general IPv6 deployment recently on the BBLISA mailing list and found it was pretty rare. I did eventually find someone who is using it who is going to give next month's BBLISA talk. It's not up yet on the web site (www.bblisa.org), but it will be on May 12 at the usual time/place. Bill Bogstad