Understanding multi-core CPU usage

Hi Folks,

summary of aaagh!
--------------------
I was wondering if there is a tool out there that can tell me, on a
64bit multi-core server, which exact process is hammering a given CPU
core ?

Details of aaagh!
----------------
I am running a mysql cluster data node, that has been perfect and
remarkably error-free for the last 75 days (haven't touched it since it
went online) It is a Dell r710 4 x quad-core with 24G memory. The only
thing I run on this server is ndbd (cluster software) and ntpd. In the
last two days something has been hammering the CPU and eating memory
(gone from 8G free to 77M). when I run mstat I see of all the work being
done by each core, core 15 is being slammed, while all the others are in
normal mode.
Now, I am not looking for a answer to what is wrong, I know I will be
routing around on the server for that one for days, and that likely it
is a ndbd process issue; what I was wondering is if there is a way to
see which process is actually hammering a particular core, or even what
work is being done by each core?

thanks for any tips/pointers/answers

best

Richard