IPTV

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 07:46:36PM -0400, Anthony Gabrielson wrote:
> Hello,
>
>                 On the news the other day I saw 1 in 8 people are dropping
> cable for IPTV and I'm wondering if anyone on the list has looked at it yet.
> I would like to drop my cable tv for an all in one IPTV where I can get HBO,
> ESPN, etc.  So has anyone been able to do this yet?

No, on the news you saw a report that an analyst has predicted
that this year 1 in 8 people will drop their cable in favor of
Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and so forth.

There are no national IPTV service providers at this time. There
probably aren't any significant regional ones, either.

-dsr-

You can't defend freedom by getting rid of it.