Domain registry ratings

I use easydns.com for registration and DNS for some domains, and have
been consistently happy with their service.   The service I get costs
$35/year (DNS and registration).

When I don't want to spend that much, I register domains through
godaddy.com and get free DNS service through zoneedit.com.  That has
worked fine too, but I wouldn't use a free DNS service for anything I
consider 'critical'.

--RC