Trying to learn something but not sure what to Google...

> From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On
> Behalf Of Myrle Francis
>
> what I don't understand is how to get two web servers working behind my
> router(dd-wrt) if they are both using port 80.

You can't forward a single inbound IPaddress/port to two separate (and
different) internal websites.  Because the router has no way to know which
server the client is requesting, when the router just knows "traffic inbound
on IP address ___ on port 80."

You can do, however:

If your internal web servers are able to be hosted on a single machine, look
up "name based virtual host."  An http server takes the initial request
packet, and figures out which web page was requested, so an apache server,
etc, can serve up more than web page.

You could have something like the above, which forwards to something else
... such as ... a different port or IP address, to get some site on an
actual different server ...