credit card processing suggestions

On 11/04/2010 11:05 AM, Dan Ritter wrote:
> That's sufficiently high that a traditional merchant account
> with a bank is probably a better bet in terms of reliability
> and accountability.

i could be screwing up the terminology but i believe the client already
has a merchant account.  so i'm on the hunt for a payment gateway.
(though it appears paypal pro is both)

the client is currently using mindbodyonline.com which is terrible.
mindbody appears to be using two different processors in the background.
 we're having a lot of problems with them so it's my task to replace
them.  i've rewritten the front end with php / postgresql and now i'm
trying to figure out how to keep the money flowing and provide excellent
reporting.

thanks again,
eric c